No textNo textNo text

444 ducks and....a WIN

Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg
Jake

I've been playing 444 forever in DE because the number has been driving me nuts.  So last night, right at dusk, I'm on the back of my property looking at a beautiful sunset while walking my dogs.  The sky is totally clear when suddenly 4 ducks break from the nearby woods and fly right over my head.    Got back in the house, went online and put a quarter on 4's just about everywhere I could.  Finally, a win on this number.  YeeHaw.  A public thanks to my angels and ducks everywhere!

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
Sandy K

wtg Jake

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
sirbrad

Yea the DAY and the night drawings here were actually very close to 4444 also. As well as 5555 which I also play occasionally. Some weird combos are coming up, and hinting at quads soon.

angelm's avatar - anne
angelm

Thumbs Upwtg!!

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
Jani Norman

Congratulations Jake, now that's called following your mind.......enjoy it.....

Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg
Jake

Thanks to all for the kindness.  I have failed to follow my intuition for many weeks and have missed major money.  These are the numbers that won't let go of me--

177  - has not fallen in DE in the last 12 or so months in any combo.

444/4444 for DE  (IT's GOING to HAPPEN)

5101 - 0004/4000 - 4444

9945 for NY/GA maybe (I missed it straight DE by a day)

1117/1777 somewhere soon                           

KyMystikal's avatar - 1457224010054
KyMystikal

Yea the DAY and the night drawings here were actually very close to 4444 also. As well as 5555 which I also play occasionally. Some weird combos are coming up, and hinting at quads soon.

you can say that again about weird numbers.

Illinois Midday

Tue, Nov 1, 20056-1-8-5
Mon, Oct 31, 20057-1-5-8

only 1 number changed on the midday draw

Illinois Evening

Tue, Nov 1, 20056-6-2-1
Mon, Oct 31, 20051-2-6-6

Hart's avatar - peace
Hart

Thats my number too! uh,how do you play numbers online? can I play in other states?Guitar

lady bren's avatar - yocco
lady bren

I've been playing 444 forever in DE because the number has been driving me nuts.  So last night, right at dusk, I'm on the back of my property looking at a beautiful sunset while walking my dogs.  The sky is totally clear when suddenly 4 ducks break from the nearby woods and fly right over my head.    Got back in the house, went online and put a quarter on 4's just about everywhere I could.  Finally, a win on this number.  YeeHaw.  A public thanks to my angels and ducks everywhere!

Congratulation Jake'' Keep on winning.Banana

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
Toney725

You said it!

OregonPick 4 1pmWed, Nov 2, 20055-5-5-5

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
sirbrad

Damn! I wish that would have came up here!

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
Toney725

you can say that again about weird numbers.

Illinois Midday

Tue, Nov 1, 20056-1-8-5
Mon, Oct 31, 20057-1-5-8

only 1 number changed on the midday draw

Illinois Evening

Tue, Nov 1, 20056-6-2-1
Mon, Oct 31, 20051-2-6-6

I played the 1266 here and should've dropped the 1.

GA midday 626!

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?