delores247's avatar - Lottery-048.jpg
delores247

Pumpkinitscarie this for you

you told me that cash number for your state was:

3=12-21-30

12=same as above

27=09-18-36

38=11-29

44=8-17-26-35---Take these and make your hot list and stick to it,goodluck.

Barbara Ann68 you said your states' cash five was:

5=14-23-32

9=18-27-36

15=6-24-33

25=7-16-34

28=10-19-37---Take this set and make your hot list and stick to it hope this info is helpful,goodluck to both of youWhite Bounce

itscarie's avatar - bubblnk
itscarie

Thanks Delores,

I figgered out what you were doing adding the digits together... and made up a chart.  Missouri has raised the show-me 5 to 44 numbers, and its getting really hard.  I see you just used "11" and 29 for number 38, my question is on 39 do you just use "12"?

Happy Holloween!

BarbaraAnn68

Hi Delores247  Thankyou so much  Barbaraann68

delores247

PumpkinHi, thanks for informing me of the way the game is played,39=12-21-03-30--also you can subtract the last 5 numbers that hit from 44 using this as your key number-another way will be to write the last five sets of cash five and make a list of what is missing and how many they played once and how many they played more,you will find this one interesting,just take one step at a time remember this is a game of chance but the odds are sometimes in your favor ,goodluckWhite Bounce 

cahaba's avatar - moon
cahaba

How often does your method work?

delores247

LepHi Cahaba,it works a lot if you put the correct combo of numbers together,but it will get a few numbers correct a couple of times in a week at least i get my money back only to start this venture again,but it is always a new trick the lottery uses to make the odds against you but i am changing that by studying and observing the states lotteries and i am yet to com e up with something better,goodluck to youType

cahaba's avatar - moon
cahaba

Hi Delores-

I am working on something that I consider groundbreaking as far as lotteries are concerned. I will be keeping everyone who shares information with me abreast of it.

Talk soon

delores247

Sun SmileyThank you,goodluck to you.See Ya!

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?