No textNo textNo text

Hi from SC today.

Blackie's avatar - Norfolk 20Sunrise%20Nov%2016.jpg
Blackie

In SC for a few hours ( leave at 4 pm. ) . I hope all is well and want say good luck to all. Next stop Houston on the 2nd Nov. 1 more pond crossing , then its vacation and get back to the numbers. I'm going to take some past numbers with me and see if I can come up with some pattern they may have. If I can get some free time that is.

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
Blackapple

In SC for a few hours ( leave at 4 pm. ) . I hope all is well and want say good luck to all. Next stop Houston on the 2nd Nov. 1 more pond crossing , then its vacation and get back to the numbers. I'm going to take some past numbers with me and see if I can come up with some pattern they may have. If I can get some free time that is.

Hi Blackie

Thanks for checking in

Drop those digits on us

God be with you in all your travels

wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
wpb

Good to here from you!

Blackie's avatar - Norfolk 20Sunrise%20Nov%2016.jpg
Blackie

Thanks Blackapple and WPB . I'm going to be looking at a list of numbers on this trip (35 days) and see what I can come up with. I have a laptop on the ship to use but cant get on the net so I'm going to load things on a jump drive to put on my laptop. Then I'll go through it and see what I can figure out if anything. Good Luck to you both.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?