No textNo textNo text

Fortune cookie numbers?

Korean Redneck

I know it sounds funny but,, does anybody ever use fortune cookie numbers?

Chewie

About once a month, the gang, from work, goes to lunch at one of those Pogoda places. Then we take the numbers to the NY Lotto and spend our dollar. No one has ever won anything, but it is a fun group-grope thing.

Korean Redneck

I think its fun too. Whenever i do Pick 6 games, i use the fortune cookie.

ryanm

Yeah, but if you win a jackpot, you'll end up splitting it 100 ways.

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg
bellyache

I did it once, but didn't get any numbers. But ryanm is right. If you win with fortune cookie numbers the odds are there will be a ton of other people who win with those numbers also. It happened recently.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
RJOh

Yeah, but if you win a jackpot, you'll end up splitting it 100 ways.

Usually when you match less than 6 and win some money, you're in a group of thousands.  I would rather be in a group of 100 that split the jackpot than a group of thousands that won $2 or $3.

LOTTOMIKE

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/111959?q=fortune+cookie..........another good fortune cookie thread.

Chewie

I did it once, but didn't get any numbers. But ryanm is right. If you win with fortune cookie numbers the odds are there will be a ton of other people who win with those numbers also. It happened recently.

Actually, they didn't win the jackpot, they hit the PowerBall 5+0; some had PowerPlay. $200K plus PB would be a fortunate cookie choice. On Pick6, second place would be acceptable. Better then my last place.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?