No textNo textNo text

"Quick Pick" for 10/29

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
Rick G

---------------------728-------------------

Good luck!

delores247's avatar - Lottery-048.jpg
delores247

Today is my son's birthday so i have this logo,thanks Rick for the number,i had this one before in an old group of numbers they are:278-411-911-058-699-580-634-718-436-344-415,Goodluck Today.Party

Mone's avatar - appleboy
Mone

how old is yr son?

Rick G

Delores, give your son a big birthday hug from us. Have a good time celebrating it!

Good luck to you today too. I'm feeling lucky...won $10 on our Little Lotto last night and was able to unlock my son's car door after he locked his keys in it (at 3:30 in the a.m.!!!).

delores247

PumpkinHi Mone,My son is 32 years old,i can't believe how time flies.

Rick G

Hope someone in SC used this "quick pick" for midday instead of the machine's quick pick.

728...straight

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
lottaloot

I hope someone did too. 

WTG!

delores247

PumpkinHi Rick ,WTG Thought i would go out and get qp for tonight they are :435-959-128-223,Goodluck tonightPumpkin

Rick G

Thanks, Lottaloot!

I started to do this on paper on Thurs. and missed a straight hit in my own state by not playing it. It boxed in GA that night. Yesterday I lost all states but today's SC midday win has me pumped.

These picks might be best for midday draws 'cuz that's where the straights came from. It has been mentioned before and maybe Todd's working on it, but it would be a nice feature to post all states and be able to select midday, evening or both.

Like you, I want to come up with something different (and hopefully profitable) for the month of November.

Thanks to Todd for his excellent "deflate" feature...without it I couldn't do it. It pays to be a paying member.

Good luck to you today!

Rick G

Thanks, Delores..............I think you're bringing me luck (which I am in desparate need of...lol)

Saleo Paleo's avatar - Trek DS9worm3.gif
Saleo Paleo

WTG Rick,doing a great job,am an old White Sox Fan from way Back,And a Chicago Bear Fan from the Butkus,Ditka,Fisher heydays,Great job on your Blog also,tell it like it is.Smash

Rick G

Thanks, Sal.............I'm a big Bears fan too...had to take the Bears hat off this week and don the Sox cap in recognition.
I also like the Cubs and thought they would do much better this year, but now it's football and the Central Division NFC is the most competitive and up for grabs as usual...Bears tied for first and technically they're in first based on division record, so maybe it's deja vu all over again....1985, Ditka et. al., but I'm not seeing Superbowl in the crystal ball.

>
Give me a couple days and I'll be changing my signature, especially if we win and Detroit loses.
Although this is not lottery related, it's fun for us fans and it's cool to see other Chicago sports fans here at L.P.

Good luck with your picks tonight!

PS, Sal, you're giving your age away in your post and I'm right there too.

Saleo Paleo's avatar - Trek DS9worm3.gif
Saleo Paleo

You bet it is,I'm a fan of the Soxs and Cubs as long as one of them wins I'm happy and I sure am rooting for them Bears, and I can't leave out the Bulls,yeah I don't realize those years have slipped up on me,but it's been fun getting there. 

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?