No textNo textNo text

What have you done with your winnings?

Korean Redneck

when I was 18 years old (2000), I bought Gum, Pop and a 1$ scratch ticket, it was my first time playing the Lottery,, I won $200, I bought a computer monitor.  Before getting the cash, my mom found the ticket when doing the laundry, and she got really mad at me, telling me that the Lottery is a scam.  Since then I never played until the Huge Power Ball Jackpot 2 weeks ago(last week?) and This weeks Mega Millions jackpot.

angelm's avatar - anne
angelm

When you win make sure you share with mom!!

Korean Redneck

Yeah right^^^^ My friends, my mom all think that the lottery is a scam.. just look at my dad.. hes into those Pick 3's and sometimes he gets lucky, and just won $150 from Mega Millions.  Hopefullly Im lucky.  Tommarow Im going to buy $4 x 4 drawings Multiplay

Rip Snorter

Won a 50 pound sack of feed once and a litter of rabbits another time down at the Saturday Matinee at the movie theater when I was a kid.  Fed the sack of feed to the calves, fattened up the bunnies and eventually ate them.

Mostly that's the sort of thing that's happened to all my winnings since.

Jack

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
lottaloot

Just bought 3 round trip plane tickets to Arkansas to celebrate Christmas with the family with my last winnings.

NightTrain1234's avatar - 8ball
NightTrain1234

I bought more lottery tickets with the $25 I won.    :-)

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
Tenaj

Made 4 house payments.

DirtyWrat's avatar - dirty rat_3051bs_mor.jpg
DirtyWrat

I bought a BC powder and a diet Coke.

Chewie

With one of the winnings, I indulged in lazziness. Bought a remote car starter. For the last three years, when the snow is up to my ... well .. when above my knees, I can click the button three times and start the truck. Nothing like a warm seat in the winter.

LOTTOMIKE

blew it on powerball.i won 2,500 twice within a week on cash 4 and blew it back on powerball.

NightTrain1234's avatar - 8ball
NightTrain1234

blew it on powerball.i won 2,500 twice within a week on cash 4 and blew it back on powerball.

That's not cool.

worldsux

The most I've ever won is $7. Sad but true. And I spend about $12/week, so that's $48/month and $576/year.  So I'd have to win pretty damn big to make a dent in what I spend.  But as far as I'm concerned, the daydreaming is well worth the money I spend.

Korean Redneck

^^^^ If the drawing is over 100 million jackpot. I spend $4 plus 5 Multplays..

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif
emilyg

I bought a BC powder and a diet Coke.

ROFL

JAG331

That's not cool.

Easy come, easy go. 

You have the right to spend your lottery winnings however you want.

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?