No textNo textNo text

707-707-707

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
lottaloot

This number is 20 days old so far without hitting any state. 

I am going to jump out of my element slightly & go so far as to say that it is due to come in the midday & due to fall just as posted. 

I am not playing until next month, so I do not feel as I will jinx myself by making this bold statement. 

Since  the longest out doubles record is 23 days, I feel pretty confident in making this statement. (anyone that knows otherwise, please speak up)

It could pull a fast one & hit in the evening though, so watch out. 

Laverne, if you view this post (& I know you will since you love doubles)  would you mind telling us the longest you've ever seen a double benched. 

Win D, would you mind sharing your expertise on trying to predict how it will appear. 

And everyone else, if we stick together here-- I really feel that we can narrow down & trap where it should hit. 

*** If a 77 or 07 pair is due in your state,please be willing to share with the forum. 

And remember, If you do good things, good things will come back to you.

undress's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
undress

My thought exactly lottaloot...along with 711

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
Sandy K

77 pair has been out for 78 draws.......longest out double.....in Michigan Evening.

7 is the longest out digit for evening draw....out 10 draws.

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
Tenaj

I am going to jump out of my element slightly & go so far as to say that it is due to come in the midday & due to fall just as posted. 

I am not playing until next month, so I do not feel as I will jinx myself by making this bold statement. 

Since  the longest out doubles record is 23 days, I feel pretty confident in making this statement. (anyone that knows otherwise, please speak up)

Laverne, if you view this post (& I know you will since you love doubles)  would you mind telling us the longest you've ever seen a double benched. 

Win D, would you mind sharing your expertise on trying to predict how it will appear. 

And everyone else, if we stick together here-- I really feel that we can narrow down & trap where it should hit. 

*** If a 77 or 07 pair is due in your state,please be willing to share with the forum. 

SmashLOTTALOOT, flip that number over and play 225!

mony's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
mony

LottaLoot !!!!The 877 came in Idaho on Tuesday last week.Hyper

lottaloot

Thanks Tenaj.  I know to go with the vtracs, but I keep forgetting to. 

Got to look that up & see if it has hit recently. 

And thanks everyone else for posting.  (Just my luck, it will hit Michigan) 

lottaloot
Mon, Oct 17, 2005MinnesotaDaily 35-2-2
Thu, Oct 13, 2005GeorgiaCash 35-2-2
Thu, Oct 13, 2005Multi-StateTri-State Pick 3 Midday2-2-5
Wed, Oct 12, 2005South CarolinaMidday 32-5-2

Yep! That 225 has hit 4 times this month so far. 

Don't know why I always forget this!!

Wonder if that makes these states better candidates for the 707?

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
Tenaj
Mon, Oct 17, 2005MinnesotaDaily 35-2-2
Thu, Oct 13, 2005GeorgiaCash 35-2-2
Thu, Oct 13, 2005Multi-StateTri-State Pick 3 Midday2-2-5
Wed, Oct 12, 2005South CarolinaMidday 32-5-2

Yep! That 225 has hit 4 times this month so far. 

Don't know why I always forget this!!

Wonder if that makes these states better candidates for the 707?

Smash It's just that 725, 257 and 567 all fell and both numbers bring 522.

lottaloot

Thanks. 

So if the 707 doesn't show, the 225 should come in.  That's what you are saying right???

wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
wpb

unclelotto

Bug I got 700 as a QP this morning ...I think I will stay with this number for a couple of days along with 707...

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl
LAVERNE MALONEY

10/01/2005ConnecticutPlay 38, 8, 1

881 hasn't been out since 10/01/05

442 in NJ today 10/24/05, I don't believe that had been out since 10/01/05

LAVERNE MALONEY

Thanks Tenaj.  I know to go with the vtracs, but I keep forgetting to. 

Got to look that up & see if it has hit recently. 

And thanks everyone else for posting.  (Just my luck, it will hit Michigan) 

Connecticut Midday 3Mon, Oct 24, 20052-5-5

Always play the double & it's companion. 

LAVERNE MALONEY

This is an old thread when I was talking about May's benched doubles. Compare the dates, that should tell you about how long some doubles are out.

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/113219

LAVERNE MALONEY

Check out this post. I believe now you can see how long some doubles are out of circulation.

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/113921

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?