No textNo textNo text

*Sky's birthday

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
tntea

My little princess is having her birthday party today.  She will be 4 on Oct. 25

425 would be a nice little number for her...

Birthday number from the book is 976  Has hit TN already this week.. Catch it in KY, IL, GA, TX, CA

966-200 are numbers for Beauty.. and this child is one at that...

She recommends a butterfly tattoo on your shoulder for Happiness...  Not sure where she came up with that.. but I am going to look for some fake butterflies tatoos to check her theory.

Butterfly = 123 495  7888

Sky -= 342  214

Tattoo= 369  244 

U.N.V.ME

Happy BirthdayHappy Birthday lil Princess!!!!!

nanmaxsplace's avatar - anglewings
nanmaxsplace
A Wish for Your HappinessA Wish for Your Happiness Sky
MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
MADDOG10

"Happy Birthday"

SKY

Butterfly 

Shawnintennesse's avatar - British Pint_414_.jpg
Shawnintennesse

Happy Birthday Sky from all of us at LP...:)

Party

tntea

Thanks for all the birthday wishes..

I was able to stay at party long enough to make some pictures before going to work. I left camera to catch what I missed. Her mother brought her to "ticket store" (what she calls it) dressed in her new princess outfit I bought her.  She was so darling with her little purple gloves on and her crown..

Believe me.. there is nothing great in the world than Grandchildren.. If I run into anything greater, I dont think I could stand it..

tntea

My little princess is having her birthday party today.  She will be 4 on Oct. 25

425 would be a nice little number for her...

Birthday number from the book is 976  Has hit TN already this week.. Catch it in KY, IL, GA, TX, CA

966-200 are numbers for Beauty.. and this child is one at that...

She recommends a butterfly tattoo on your shoulder for Happiness...  Not sure where she came up with that.. but I am going to look for some fake butterflies tatoos to check her theory.

Butterfly = 123 495  7888

Sky -= 342  214

Tattoo= 369  244 

452 came out in TN tonight.. Sky's little number...I didn't play it.. Thought I did..

Was talking while filling out play slips.. Big mistake..

tntea

Tomorrow is her big day.. Run 425 through the states...

Usually TN number repeats the next day..

Demi540's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
Demi540

Happy Birthday to Sky! I see one of her numbers is my birthday Feb 14th. I've been chasing 524 for so long I got frustrated and gave up. But, I will put a dollar on it today. Is there a birthday number for my day?

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?