No textNo textNo text

$12.5 Million Canada Lotto Super 7

Sheba2's avatar - moon2
Sheba2

The Lotto Super 7 regular winning numbers (unofficial) for October 14, 2005 were:

10, 15, 25, 30, 33, 40 & 44.

The $10 million jackpot was not won and grows to $12.5 million for the next draw on October 28.

Chewie

When you win, and I sincerely hope you do (since I can't), please let every one know the secret. I don't know about any one else, but I sure need help!

LotteryBuddy

When you win, and I sincerely hope you do (since I can't), please let every one know the secret. I don't know about any one else, but I sure need help!

There is obviously no secret in winning a lottery. Some otherwise intelligent people keep wasting a lot of time and resources with their useless systems of predicting which lottery balls will RANDOMLY come up in the next draw.

Sheba2's avatar - moon2
Sheba2

At least we try to pick our own numbers.. Sometimes it works out other times it does not!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Todd

There is obviously no secret in winning a lottery. Some otherwise intelligent people keep wasting a lot of time and resources with their useless systems of predicting which lottery balls will RANDOMLY come up in the next draw.

Well, that was cheerful.

lottoshlep's avatar - super 7-top-over.jpg
lottoshlep

Well, that was cheerful.

LOL Todd, you're too kind ... I would have called it something else Wink.

This LottoBuddy is a peculiar character (and I'm being nice here). He seems to relish preaching on lotto-sites trying to convince everybody about the randomness and evils of lotto (gambling) ... and he has his own lotto-site ...

I would caution anyone about using the draw results from his site though cuz I have seen many incorrect results there ... now just imagine if someone actually had the winning numbers but relied on Buddy's site for info ... OUCH!!

Ppl who present to the public content such as draw results should exercise due diligence IMO, yet such is not always the case unfortunately ... surfers beware!

Jake649's avatar - scene sunovermountains.jpg
Jake649

The Super 7 jackpot is $12 million and not $12.5 million. They have changed the minimum rolls from 2.5, 5, 7.5, 10, 12.5, 15, 17.5, 20 to 2.5, 5, 10, 12, 15, 17, 20.

Sheba2's avatar - moon2
Sheba2

The Super 7 jackpot is $12 million and not $12.5 million. They have changed the minimum rolls from 2.5, 5, 7.5, 10, 12.5, 15, 17.5, 20 to 2.5, 5, 10, 12, 15, 17, 20.

They do what ever they want!

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?