No textNo textNo text

Gopher 5 could break record Tuethday

JimmySand9

Gopher 5, eathily the biggeth pick 5 game around, hath tied the record for it'th biggeth jackpot. It ith now at $1.4 million dollarth in cath. It may be drawn with computerth, but I'd thtill buy thome ticketh.

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball
dvdiva

Sorry but WA quinto holds the record for a pick 5 at over 4.8 million. Got a long way to go to match that. It usually breaks 2 million at least once a year. Sadly it also is computer drawn now so I buy less tickets.

JimmySand9

Sorry but WA quinto holds the record for a pick 5 at over 4.8 million. Got a long way to go to match that. It usually breaks 2 million at least once a year. Sadly it also is computer drawn now so I buy less tickets.

Oh, yeah. Completely forgot about Quinto. Well, it's the biggest 5-number game around.

NoCompLotto!

Gopher 5, eathily the biggeth pick 5 game around, hath tied the record for it'th biggeth jackpot. It ith now at $1.4 million dollarth in cath. It may be drawn with computerth, but I'd thtill buy thome ticketh.

I Tawt I taw a Puddy Tat!!!  Dupe Alert

LOTTOMIKE

Dupe Alert,i agree.they could run it up to ten million.they'll get the computer to spit out numbers no one picked and keep running the jackpot up...

CASH Only

IIRC Gopher 5 just increased its matrix. It's now 5/47.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Todd

IIRC Gopher 5 just increased its matrix. It's now 5/47.

That's right, you can see all the information about Gopher 5 on the Gopher 5 Game Information page.

CASH Only

NY Take Five used to be my favorite game, but with all these jackpot pick-5 games, I wonder why NY won't change Take Five to be like NJ or PA. Connecticut's pick-5 is not jackpot-driven either.

ryanm

Dupe Alert,i agree.they could run it up to ten million.they'll get the computer to spit out numbers no one picked and keep running the jackpot up...

lol

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Todd

New Jersey's Jersey Cash 5 game is one of the BEST Pick 5 games available anywhere.

Chewie

New Jersey's Jersey Cash 5 game is one of the BEST Pick 5 games available anywhere.

I agree; lots of money, lots of winners. I just wish they'd let me win. Tonight would be a fine time for them to do that; $250K!

LOTTOMIKE

I agree; lots of money, lots of winners. I just wish they'd let me win. Tonight would be a fine time for them to do that; $250K!

here a few months back i actually got 4 out of 5 right in the jersey pick 5 on the prediction board.its one of my favorites also.

Chewie

here a few months back i actually got 4 out of 5 right in the jersey pick 5 on the prediction board.its one of my favorites also.

Grrrrrr

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?