No textNo textNo text

Canada Lotto 649 30 Million!

Sheba2's avatar - moon2
Sheba2

Canada Lotto 649 30 Million!

Jackpot is 30 Million for Saturday October 22.. and its Tax Free!

JimmySand9

And in cash. And even for a toonie, those are pretty good odds.

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball
dvdiva

Yeah good luck. It's a record jackpot with low odds.

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg
bellyache

How many numbers does Canada Lotto 649 have and what are the odds?

tungsten chef's avatar - nw dwarf5.jpg
tungsten chef

1 to 49..the odds are 1 in 14 . something million. if you can't win it when it's 25 million...what makes you think you can win it when it's 30 million????

bellyache

1 to 49..the odds are 1 in 14 . something million. if you can't win it when it's 25 million...what makes you think you can win it when it's 30 million????

I don't believe I said I could win it. I believe I asked what the odds were and how many balls they have.

anonymous77's avatar - moon
anonymous77

30M CAD (roughly, 27M USD) must be very attractive when the odds of hitting jackpot and low-tier prizes are taken into consideration. The problem is that it might not be easy for those staying outside Canada to buy Canada Lotto 649 tickets for some reason(s).

I hope an LP member who, I guess, very likely is in Canada to win it in this Saturday nite drawing.

Good luck!

Sheba2's avatar - moon2
Sheba2

Someone usually wins it and well it could be me but I doubt it and well I have a ticket so I have a better chance than you do...:)

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Todd

6/49 games in general are a good betting proposition once the jackpot exceeds $11 million (USD).  At that point the risk/reward equation falls into balance and becomes more favorable to the player.  I'm not saying that the player has an edge, just that it becomes a better game in terms of the payout being balanced with the "risk" of your bet.

Thus, when 6/49 games get to the level of $30 million, they become excellent lotto games to play, and people should take advantage of the opportunity to play in every drawing from that point until it is hit.  (Technically, at the $11 million point the continuous playing should commence.)  Note that this is advice for people looking for strategies to play 6/49 games, and who are already predisposed to play that game, nothing more.

bellyache

Someone usually wins it and well it could be me but I doubt it and well I have a ticket so I have a better chance than you do...:)

LOL, Sheba!

If I was closer to the border, I would probably buy a couple of tickets.

BaristaExpress's avatar - BaristaExpressMX zpsfb0d8b5d.png
BaristaExpress

I Agree!

Sheba2's avatar - moon2
Sheba2

My friend and co-worker won the lotto 649 recently.. She won 4.2 Million! So it happened to her why not me!

SHe just got laid off her work on Friday and won the Jackpot on Saturday!

If you don't believe me, there is a story about her on the

http://www.alc.ca/English/ALCWinners/FeaturedWinners/Article.aspx?id=1469

and check her story out yourself! 

bellyache

That must have been a relief for your friend Sheba. Getting laid off one day and winning the lotto the next. =)

acronym007

Anywhere to play this Canda Lotto online? Please don't post in thread but PM me any reliable websites, I'd like to take a look. Cheers

BaristaExpress's avatar - BaristaExpressMX zpsfb0d8b5d.png
BaristaExpress

Yes, me too! I can't make this one, but I would love to have a chance to play next week if not hit this Saturday!

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?