No textNo textNo text

Look to the past for Ideas

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
Blackapple

Anyways take a look at the set up below. It highlights the three different sets of numbers the POST as been throwing around, with last nights draw at the top of the list.

Legend:
Green Highlight
= All Odd/Even no doubles (Stimulus)
Blue Highlight = 3 Consecutive (Lincoln)
Red Highlight = Double Vtracs (Alien)

Immediately you should notice that FL has not had any of these sets in the last 9 draws! Hint Hint ...So, here are the picks for tonight.

Double Odd Vtracs - 035-045-237
Double Even Vtracs - 416-316-138-238
Stimulus - 137-139-024-028-246
Consecutive - 234-345

The consecutives dont hit very frequently and the Stimulus is already 3 up on the Alien picks ...so if your looking to play these and your on a tight budget, my choice would be the threeDouble Odd Vtracs. Remember in Vtracs there are only 5 numbers (12345), the probability for a double odd IS greater than a double even.

Blackapple
I have added the coloring of Yellow = Prior, Red = Hot, Green = Due and Blue = Cold. They are broken down into 1 Prior and 3 Hot, Due and Cold number sums. This visual gives you a quick glance at what is happening. Do you see the Pattern?

Yellow and Red have not hit in the last 6 draws. So this means that the sum of the numbers drawn tonight or tomorrow will have a 1,4,5 or 8!!!

Next is the Vtracs. Vtracs are the opposite of the number.

Vtrac 1 = 0 and 5

Vtrac 2 = 1 and 6

Vtrac 3 = 2 and 7

Vtrac 4 = 3 and 8

Vtrac 5 = 4 and 9

Now we track these just like the normal numbers but we only have 5 numbers to track instead of 10.

In doing this the frequency of the numbers to come up is much more current. Look at the chart below

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
tntea
I have added the coloring of Yellow = Prior, Red = Hot, Green = Due and Blue = Cold. They are broken down into 1 Prior and 3 Hot, Due and Cold number sums. This visual gives you a quick glance at what is happening. Do you see the Pattern?

Yellow and Red have not hit in the last 6 draws. So this means that the sum of the numbers drawn tonight or tomorrow will have a 1,4,5 or 8!!!

Next is the Vtracs. Vtracs are the opposite of the number.

Vtrac 1 = 0 and 5

Vtrac 2 = 1 and 6

Vtrac 3 = 2 and 7

Vtrac 4 = 3 and 8

Vtrac 5 = 4 and 9

Now we track these just like the normal numbers but we only have 5 numbers to track instead of 10.

In doing this the frequency of the numbers to come up is much more current. Look at the chart below

Vtracs  *rocks* 

I have been doing those for some time now...

Blackapple

F1, F2, F3s (The Fews)
These are the minority numbers that fall lay in between the High and Lows. 01234 - 56789. 1 & 3 Lay in the Heavy Evens of the Low numbers and 6 & 8 Lay in the Heavy Odd of the High numbers.

If one of the numbers show, its a F1 if two show its a F2, three..F3. F2 is now due. That means a number with a 13, 16, 18, 36, 38, 68. I know this dosent fit the Trap, but If your not following the trap then dont miss this opportunity. Remember that 2+ High numbers are due, so you can eliminate the 13. Also the 1, 4 and 7 are the pull numbers, and a Double Vtrac (All Even) is the only one that fits this pattern... so really you only have:

716 and 738 

Blackapple

These are BC3v5 posts

Revitilize these ideas

Make them useful

Blackapple

Double Odd Vtracs - 035-045-237
Double Even Vtracs - 416-316-138-238
Stimulus - 137-139-024-028-246
Consecutive - 234-345