No textNo textNo text

Rolling Cash 5 system

bubbalvtutti

These are the numbers that should be wheeled for tonight and played for awhile. I created a system that I used and about a month and I was on my way to play the rolling cash 5 and I was getting ready to wheel my numbers, and I had just got off of work so I was tired. My grandmother told me to go play them and all five of them fell. I wished I would have wheeled them. Anyway here is some numbers to wheel for 10/20/05 again please play at your own risk this is just a test.

these numbers can be wheeled: 2,5,39,38,7,11,13,19,20,22,23,24,25,26,27,32,33,34

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
RJOh

Good luck.  Hope your system earn you some money tonight.

RJOh

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
RJOh

Tonight's winning numbers were 10/20/05 - 02 12 16 20 31
You had two of the numbers.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
RJOh

Now that the jackpot is over $300,000 it time to give that system a real workout.

bubbalvtutti

TOnights Numbers for R5 11/17/05 were 2, 22, 23, 32, 38. all the numbers are listed above.I will be posting some numbers shortly this time there will not be as many to play.

Pick-4_Master

My system Wheels 18 numbers and gives you anywhere from 5 to 10 combinations using 3 filters in the Pick-5, I use a program called "Lottery-Hits" and am waiting for the developer to modfiy the program by switching some filters and using some ideas I have.

Pick-4_Master

You get 4 number Hits so far from my Test run hopefully 5 number hits will be accomplished after the changes

cahaba's avatar - moon
cahaba

Pick-4,

How many combinations do you have to generate in order to hit 4 of 5, and how consistent is it? 

Pick-4_Master

Anywhere from 5 to 10 combinations based on the Filters selected right now from my back-testing I am only getting 4 number hits for example 11/16-FL Pick-5 was    (11,16,17,30,35) one of the combos generated was (11,12,16,30,35) a 4 number hit.As long as you have the winning numbers "trapped" in your group of 18 and your 2 or 3 Filters are correct it will give you 4 numbers consistantly.In my test I was using 2 Filters this program can Predict but I prefer too select my own numbers and let it Analyse in order to generate my combinations.It's Prediction option will select numbers and generate combos the Manual option let's the player select a group of numbers to Wheel and the program will analyse this group based on pass peformance as far as what numbers are drawn together as combinations.I have asked the developer to add 2 more Filters which should hopefully increase my chances of getting a 5 number hit,the current Filters don't seem to be able to get more than 4 numbers.Once he has modified the program I will test it for 5 number hits.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
RJOh

Now that the top prize is $375K, it's time for me to pick up some tickets.  I plan to the same program I used to pick my MegaMillions numbers, but I'm hoping to do better.  Good luck if you play.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?