No textNo textNo text

So its official?? PB won in OR??

MANMEAT1

If so when do theyt post who the winners are?  YOu can't remain anoym. in OR right?  I gotta get my detective work started and find out there address were they live.  Time to get started on writing my letter.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Todd

I hope you're joking.

MANMEAT1

I hope you're joking.

NOPE.

NO I'M NOT JOKING

Chewie

While you're writing that letter - start another one to your lawyer. He needs time to prepare your defense. There are more federal offenses surrounding mail then you can count. Oh, and you might want to get a dictionary - or spell checker first.

Deadsantaclaus

If so when do theyt post who the winners are?  YOu can't remain anoym. in OR right?  I gotta get my detective work started and find out there address were they live.  Time to get started on writing my letter.

Have you got a cousin from China that used to post here?

Hit With Stick

MANMEAT1

While you're writing that letter - start another one to your lawyer. He needs time to prepare your defense. There are more federal offenses surrounding mail then you can count. Oh, and you might want to get a dictionary - or spell checker first.

WHAT DO I NEED A LAWYER FOR???????????????

IT'S NOT ILLEGAL

MANMEAT1

Hit With Stick

NAH, IM NOT A NOODLE.

SORRY

Shawnintennesse's avatar - British Pint_414_.jpg
Shawnintennesse

Hit With Stick

NAH, IM NOT A NOODLE.

SORRY

He also aint got much in his noodle...LOL

shalini

hahaha...give MANMEAT1 a break tho' I agree with you guys...

LOTTOMIKE

I hope you're joking.

NOPE.

NO I'M NOT JOKING

do you actually think the jackpot winner is going to send you money or something,lol.PukePukePukePukePuke

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg
bellyache

So I take it you didn't read the thread that you started about begging for money in the first place? *sigh* I guess some people see nothing wrong in begging a perfect stranger for money. I hope the person who won that money sees this thread and keeps an eye out for you. This is not a surprise though. Leeches are everywhere.

shalini

not unless he's a noodle!!

MANMEAT1

I hope you're joking.

NOPE.

NO I'M NOT JOKING

do you actually think the jackpot winner is going to send you money or something,lol.PukePukePukePukePuke

You never know.  Its worth a shot.

Christ, $340 Million dollars!!  Whats a couple grand to these people.  Its like pennies.

MANMEAT1

So I take it you didn't read the thread that you started about begging for money in the first place? *sigh* I guess some people see nothing wrong in begging a perfect stranger for money. I hope the person who won that money sees this thread and keeps an eye out for you. This is not a surprise though. Leeches are everywhere.

i hope they don't.  Call me a leech if you want.  $340 million dollars???  they don't need all that money for themselves

Olmazey47

hello dude, hey man I can relate to your situation..... I tried to get in contact with Jack Whitacre back a few years ago... and we were in a really desperate situation... well low and behold he never replied back... and he wasted thousands of dollars afterward on lawyers and drinking binges....  so you probably will never hear from the winner in Oregon......  And with the money they are going to have to give the govt. why not give some of it to people who truly need it......  take the senator who won $853 thousand dollars on a 20 dollar ticket... and he was already a millionaire.....  think he will give any to the poor and needy??  hurricane victims?  I think not!!!!!!

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?