No textNo textNo text

no one won!!

Dream's avatar - dragon1
Dream
Bradly_60's avatar - disney37
Bradly_60

I know that is crazy.  I bet they sold like $120 million in tickets and no one had the combination.  I just can't believe that.  Well now powerball has the biggest jackpot in North American history.  Not the largest cash option though.  Were does the media go from here?  Didn't they cover it enough yet?  haha

Brad

JimmySand9

IT ROLLED! IT ROLLED!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe it! As soon as the Powerball.com crowd slows down we can find out how much the bonus is.

ladygirl99's avatar - candle
ladygirl99

Dang, I hope I hit it, Geezz I thought someone would get that combination

BaristaExpress's avatar - BaristaExpressMX zpsfb0d8b5d.png
BaristaExpress

IT ROLLED! IT ROLLED!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe it! As soon as the Powerball.com crowd slows down we can find out how much the bonus is.

Try 30 Million for a Bonus!

Bradly_60

The 30 million is what it ended up being for tonights drawing.

That is a huge increase from the $13 million they orginally planned.

By the way they should of sold around $140,000,000 tickets for tonights drawing.  How did no one have that winning combination.

You can get to the powerball website if you use back channels.  (Try the musl.com website)

Brad

Tnplayer805's avatar - G 14_v78828750_Small.JPG
Tnplayer805

PB.com said there was one winner and the Jackpot will reset to $10 million.

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
weshar75

I think that powerball means $15 million on the reset too bad it did not roll over.

BaristaExpress

PB.com said there was one winner and the Jackpot will reset to $10 million.

There was one Powerball jackpot winner Saturday and 2,575,120 additional players won prizes totalling more than $17 Million. The estimated jackpot will be reset to $10 Million.<< That's from the PB site! Look at what it says, the keyword to be looking at here is Saturday!

Tnplayer your wrong, dead wrong! It's rolled over! No One Hit It!

Tnplayer805's avatar - G 14_v78828750_Small.JPG
Tnplayer805

How the hell am I wrong???  I just said what the website said.  I didn't say it rolled or it was hit. 

KYPower418's avatar - nicebear
KYPower418

So was there a winner tonight? Powerball says "There was one Powerball jackpot winner Saturday" Then the SD website has it at 365. I am confused LOL

BaristaExpress

I know you didn't say it rolled or it wasn't hit! You only saw part of the story that PB has posted on their website! That was from a different drawing is what I'm saying, OK!

Saturdays Drawing for Oct 22, 2005 is going to be 365 Million, with 30 million as a starting point for the 5+0 bonus since no one hit it tonight!

Bradly_60

$30 million is not going to be the starting point.  They are going to start it at at least $45,000,000.  That was how much it ended up being for tonights drawing.

Brad

ladygirl99's avatar - candle
ladygirl99

How the hell am I wrong??? I just said what the website said. I didn't say it rolled or it was hit.

LOLLOL Apparently the website isn't updated yet, Ya think lol.

Fwup's avatar - babylaugh 086.gif
Fwup

At 12:50 am EST the Powerball site still says "Results Pending".

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?