No textNo textNo text

RE: If you won would you move ?

Elizabeth03's avatar - cat anm.gif
Elizabeth03

If I won a jackpot I would definitely move away because people would be calling and knocking at my door asking for money. Also I would like to move even if I didn't win. A Sad Waveychange of scenery is needed.

JADELottery's avatar - AMeOn 02.png
JADELottery

When I win the jackpot I will move, however, I will still live in my state of Wisconsin.

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
weshar75

I would like to stay in the county I live in here in Oregon because of my family members but made not in Willamina.  It would depend on if I could find property for a home to be built on. 

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg
bellyache

I would move if I won a big jackpot. It would depend on how much I won.

mt7895's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
mt7895

Sun Smiley

Depending the amount I won. I'd move.  Probably out of state.  

PrisonerSix

I would probably move to another state. I'd like to get out of the hurricane zone for one thing. I considered Nevada, with it's dry climate and no state income tax.

PrisonerSix

whitmansm2's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
whitmansm2

I'd move.  Depending on how much I won would depend on whether I buy or build.  But no one....and I mean NO ONE will know!  I'd keep a low profile.  (as much as possible)  My hubby's dad is VERY high up on the social ladder, so it wouldn't be a big shock if I suddenly moved to a big house or get a new car.

I wouldn't lie.....if asked did I win the lottery......I'd simply said, I love my FIL.  That's not a lie...that YOU assuming!  LMAO

But yes...I would move!

Just6ntlc

If I did win a jackpot, I would stay in CA, but move to a new house by buy a house in Concord for my aunt and grandmother. Also, we would buy a house in Hayward near my school for me to live when I'm at school [for residence], and Dublin or San Ramon for my married sister and her husband.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?