No textNo textNo text

Hi all from Germany

Blackie's avatar - Norfolk 20Sunrise%20Nov%2016.jpg
Blackie

Just checking in from over this way . Heading back to the States tonight .Due in Charleston SC the 29th . Brrrrr its cold here. Anyway good luck to all of you over there.

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
Blackapple

Just checking in from over this way . Heading back to the States tonight .Due in Charleston SC the 29th . Brrrrr its cold here. Anyway good luck to all of you over there.

Hi Buddy

Praying for your safe arrival

back to the states

Thanks for the lineUS Flag

undress's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
undress

Hey Blackie, come back soon we miss ya post...

Blackie

Thanks Blackapple and Undress. I got one more trip after this one, then its vacation time . Enjoying a nice cold Grolsh right now, Cant post any numbers because as you all know it takes hours to come up with a possible win. Good luck to both of you. Look up Sealand Achiever in the search box of the internet, thats where I am and it gives our schedule.

thnikemom

Hi BLackie. Warmer in the states Smile Have a safe trip home.

Blackie

Thanks Thnikemom. Good luck to you.

four4me's avatar - gate1
four4me

outstanding didn't take long to get there you were just here, that ship must have jet drive. LOL. have fun. And a safe trip back home.

Blackie

Thanks Four4me , No it doesnt take long to get places . Bad part is they dont stay long either. I'm in the middle of the 3rd trip over here and will do 4 before I go home. Stopped in at home about 10 or 11 days ago but it was a quick visit. Good Luck up there in MD

Blackie

Have to run . Nice talking to you all . Will check in again soon.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?