No textNo textNo text

Hi! new Member?

Aston

Hi! new member, how is everyone doing tonight? wow that PB jackpot is huge$$$$,LOL:  I have a question ask everyone here.  Since I live in california and they don't sell PB there, but I would like to use the online Prime ticket Service.  Ok my question is have anyone here use this service before? is it Legit?

thank you everyone for your help

Aston 

BaristaExpress's avatar - BaristaExpressMX zpsfb0d8b5d.png
BaristaExpress

This is from the LP website owner, do as he said here to another new member and check it out for yourself! Good Luck to you and Welcome to LP!

I trust Prime Ticket Service, and if you use Search, you can find lots of messages posted about them.

Good luck!
-Todd

Sign the Megaplier petition
Let all Mega Millions players multiply their prizes!

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg
bellyache

Welcome and I hope you enjoy posting here.

I don't use PTS, so I can't answer for you, but many people here seem to use them and like them. =)

Aston

Hi! thank you for your help, yes I did use search and find all the info I needed.

thank you again

Aston 

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball
dvdiva

The web master here, Todd, did a great job of finding a legitamite online ticket broker. It would probably be a lot easier than driving to Oregon depending on what part of CA you come from.

TigerAngel's avatar - tiger andfairy.jpg
TigerAngel

Hi and welcome to LP.

Good Luck to you.

I'm new too, I'm in Fresno.

TA

shalini

its great to see so many new members in the last few weeks itself.....................

I"ve just recommended this service to someone in London.....its ok.

Aston

Hi! TigerAngel! thank you, I' m currently in orange county areas, LOL:) to bad we just have SP,MM not PB, but it would be nice too if they have PB in California too. LOL:)

Aston 

Aston

Hi! Todd, thank you so much for the Website LP and the good info you provide here, definitely the Best online.  Thank you again Todd.

Aston 

BaristaExpress's avatar - BaristaExpressMX zpsfb0d8b5d.png
BaristaExpress

Aston, where in Orange County? I did live in Huntington Beach for a while. I went to Dwyer jr. high and Huntington high.

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
sirbrad

Welcome to LP!

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
Tenaj

WELCOME ABOARD!

Aston

Hi! Barista! how are you? I'm currently living in Westminster and down the street is Huntington Beach so in between Huntington beach and westminster.  I think I'm going to use the  Prime Ticket service to buy the PB online. 

Thank you everyone for your kindness, nice to meet all of you guys/girls up here online 

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
MADDOG10

Hi Aston,  welcome to LP...!

enjoy your stay.

Rip Snorter

Good luck and good hunting Aston.  Welcome aboard.

Jack

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?