No textNo textNo text

Powerball=$300 million

Tnplayer805's avatar - G 14_v78828750_Small.JPG
Tnplayer805

I just checked out TN and KY lotto websites.  Both are saying the JP for tomorrow night is $300 million..  WHOOHOO.... 

JAG331

Yeesh, that's going to make things even more busy in the borderlands!

Galethog

The South Carolina website has it at $300 Million also.

JAG331

Connecticut too.  Sort of ironic that right now Powerball.com seems to be the only site without the change.

ryanm

Ialottery.com also says only $290 million.

JAG331

Upon further review, VT, NH and ME are all still at $290m

Tnplayer805

PB website is now $300 million

Galethog

$300 million on the Powerball website now.

ryanm

Yep, it's official.  Also, the CVO is now $146 million, up $4.1 million. Lotto fever has finally set in.

I wouldn't be surprised if the states sold over 100 million tickets for this draw.

Tnplayer805

My cousin is a clerk for a BP station near the AL TN border and the line has over 70 people with most of them buying atleast $5 on Powerball.  Some people buying as many as $500 worth.  (Over doing it)  Strange thing is the drawing isn't until tomorrow and typically she says when jackpots are high more people come in on Saturday.  I think this one might break a record.  Or atleast I hope it does. 

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
weshar75

It looks as if powerball will be an annuity record for saturday.  I am guessing about $320 million by saturday night's drawing.

TheGameGrl's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
TheGameGrl

With PA choosing just the opportune month to promote the buy five with powerup and get one free, its bound to have some great tier prize winners as well! This drawing needs to hit !! The odds are in favor now of producing a grandprize ticket holder or two! Best to all who are playing .

Lines here in PA are up around the newstands and gas stations. Personally its entertaining when our local news interviews folks who buy tickets asking how they would spend the money if they won. I'd love to have a newscaster ask "so how are you liking it that the govt will also celebrate getting 42 million of your winnings and they didnt even buy a ticket! " that would put a twist on the persons response I bet!

hsvscubaski

Live in Al and went to TN yesterday.  Wasn't bad yet as I went at noon.  Formed 4 pools of 10 people with $5 each buyin. Think record is $335 M that Jack W in WV one

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Todd

Jack's jackpot was $314.9 million.  Any Gold or Platinum member can get the jackpot history of any game in our database, and you can sort by jackpot size to see the highest jackpots for that game.

For example, you can go to the Powerball Jackpot History page, and click the Jackpot heading to sort that column in descending order.  (Sorting is available to Gold and Platinum members only.)

dphillips's avatar - littleuns
dphillips

Gee, I wonder if Jack Whittaker still plays powerball. What a stroke of fate if he played and won again! 

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?