No textNo textNo text

Almost won! again....

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
sirbrad

Well one of my numbers almost came up again tonight. I played 2714, which is my name turned into numbers. Sure enough 3714 comes up! Pissed would be a huge understatement! This has happened to me well over 50 times playing, (missing by one number and one digit) and it gets extremely frustrating.

Almost as if it is some type of "conspiracy." Seems like when I miss it is always just barely, and I actually think it would not bother me as much to not get ANY numbers, as opposed to matching them all but one, and STRAIGHT wise to top it all off. Has this happened often to anyone else? I wish I would have played back pair now. All because of one digit, and one number I am out of about $150,000 so far. Not to mention getting 3 numbers on lucky for life, and the other 3 being off by 2 to 3 digits. Mad Let It All Out

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
Tenaj

I rather miss by a mile too.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
tntea

I use to think I had rather miss all than get any.. but not any more.. I want to know I am in the ball park of what I am doing... At least I know I am getting there..

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg
bellyache

Well, it's probably happened to everyone who plays the lottery. Just keep on playin' is all I can really say. Because you are bound to hit sometime. =)

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
lottaloot

I use to think I had rather miss all than get any.. but not any more.. I want to know I am in the ball park of what I am doing... At least I know I am getting there..

I agree!

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?