No textNo textNo text

tennessee lottery midday drawings

LOTTOMIKE

do you see tennessee adding midday draws here soon?

four4me's avatar - gate1
four4me

I tried to tell you maybe in five years seems like that is the going rate for a lottery to build ther pots.

LOTTOMIKE

someone at work mentioned it.then shawnintennessee said the TEL also said it was being looked at.thought i'd do a poll.i do listen to your advice four4me you have helped me out tremendously.hope you've been ok........

four4me's avatar - gate1
four4me

I'm doing ok still stinging a bit cause I didn't go to DC and play my powerball numbers which would have netted me 10 to 50 g's.

I think Tenn..... will eventually get round to midday draws but these things take time and planing also popular demand for them helps. If people don't ask for them. Then the lottery usually doesn't volunteer or take it on their own to just up and do something. More games might mean more revenue but it also means more work for the employees. Some might be all for it while other might protest that their not getting paid enough to hang around 12 hrs a day. Or work split shifts and weekends. A lot goes into having two draws a day. Double the workload.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?