No textNo textNo text

Will Powerball Rollover This Saturday?

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg
bellyache

I think it will roll one more time and then be hit on Wednesday.

delS

It will go to $258m

destinedtowin

Whatever it does GOOD LUCK TO ALL LP MEMBERS!

as always Destinedtowin

Hurray!

Just6ntlc

I think it will continue to roll. I guess one ticket hits 5 numbers and the Powerball at 365 million to break the previous North American Lotto Jackpot record of 363 million in 2000.

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball
dvdiva

If it rolls I'm thinking the next pot will be 225. 230 max.

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball
dvdiva

I think the next pots (assuming no one hits) will be:

10/12  225

10/15  250

10/19  280

10/22 320

At 320 the press will finally stop their political whining long enough to briefly mention the large jackpot so it might get higher. 

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
weshar75

One winning ticket in the state of Oregon on 10-8-05.

CASH Only

Because of my trip I hope somebody wins Saturday. If not I will be buying a ticket 10/11 from Indiana.

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
sirbrad

Of course not, I will be the winner! ;)

Jackpot Analysis For Pennsylvania Powerball
Date: SAT 10/08/05AnnuityCash
Jackpot Amount $205,000,000 $101,700,000 
Gross Prize 30 Annual Payments of $6,833,333 Lump-Sum Cash $101,700,000 
Less 25% Federal Tax -$1,708,333 -$25,425,000 
No State Tax on Lottery Prizes  No State Tax  No State Tax
 Yearly Net Pay: $5,125,000 
Total Pay After 30 payments:
$153,750,000 
Lump-Sum Net Payout: $76,275,000 

Oh how will I be able to decide????  ROFL    Thumbs Up

sirbrad

True the 'odds' may be astronomical, but fortunately you only have to beat them ONCE. For me believing, and postive imaging is more than half the battle. After all if you don't believe you are going to win it, who will then?

Sure it can happen regardless of any belief system, and just out of pure luck alone - but some say luck does not actually exist. But it does seem that at least 70% of the jackpots are won via quick pick, as opposed to using lottery "systems." That is why I use 50/50 of each. But I think that odds do tend to favor those who play intelligently, and do their research, in the long run. But sometimes you still get burnt for a long time.

Do I believe I will one day win the jackpot? You're damn right I do! But one thing is for certain, if you don't play you won't win for sure. But if you do play, at least you have a .000000000001% chance. I'll take those odds over 0% any day.

Chewie

After all if you don't believe you are going to win it, who will then?

Some family who couldn't care less if they won or not.

I'll take those odds over 0% any day.

Good for you, some one has to help build the first 12 rolls into a jackpot that is worth it for the rest of America. Keep up the good work; your faith has been making several people very rich.

sirbrad

After all if you don't believe you are going to win it, who will then?

Some family who couldn't care less if they won or not.

I'll take those odds over 0% any day.

Good for you, some one has to help build the first 12 rolls into a jackpot that is worth it for the rest of America. Keep up the good work; your faith has been making several people very rich.

Wrong, I only play when the powerball is $100 million or more, and never more than $20 per month. So I am afraid it is going to take A LOT more people playing then I to make those others rich. In fact I would bet even more so that you have contributed far more money than I ever have to the "community pot." I know people that play $50 or more a week! But you know what they say, what goes around come$ around...I am $imply waiting my turn, and I KNOW it is coming very $oon. I may even thank you for your contribution, if it is sufficient.  $tay tuned...

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?