No textNo textNo text

Lucky approaching 20,000 posts

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Todd

I just noticed the Lucky is fast approaching that milestone, and thought I'd post that amazing stat.

Lottery Post is blessed with many hundreds of members who are very generous and constantly share information with others, without asking for anything in return.  I just wanted to point out one member, Lucky, who will always be Lottery Post's MVP in my eyes.

Thanks Lucky!  Cheers

P.S. Any LP member can see the list of members sorted by number of posts by selecting Member List in the Members menu, and then changing the "Sort Results By" to "Posts".

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Todd

Forgot to mention, that statistic above is above and beyond his Blog entries, which are currently at 304.

I think people value Lucky's wisdom on these things, because his Blog has been viewed about 70,000 more times than the next-most-viewed Blog.  (And it doesn't count when you view your own Blog, so those are really other people viewing it.)

angelm's avatar - anne
angelm

Thumbs UpLucky You Rock!!

pacattack05

I agree. I've kicked myself many times including october the 4th when he nailed 650 here in Florida. If he dosen't get it, right on, he comes pretty close, many times by just one number off.

Hats off!

Litebets27's avatar - power
Litebets27

Congratulation Lucky.

I pay close attention to your postings because your predictions usually bring great results. I revisit your predictions, and libra Dave's, several times during the day. The word is out also where I work to watch your post. Keep-up the awesome job that you are doing.

litebets

fxsterling

i look for luckis word like the sunday paper you go dog

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
Tenaj

Congratulations Lucky.  I love your blog.

mazie789's avatar - side smile.jpg
mazie789

bravo lucky

alNafa

Good Job and Thank you for sharing your gift with us, Lucky.

Al

Lucky's avatar - hiro horse.jpg
Lucky

Todd

Thanks for all the kind words...

I want to thank you for giving all of us such a great site and I know everyone appreciates all the hard work you have put into this site over the years...

I'd also like to thank everybody for your support...You are what keeps me posting and doing the best I can...

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif
emilyg

Lovies

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg
bellyache

Congrats on the stats Lucky and for being so generous with your numbers. =)

awin4pam

YOU'RE APPRECIATED LUCKY!!  THANKS & CONGRATS!!Blue Angel

Pamela

Jorli D's avatar - nw saucyelf2.jpg
Jorli D

CheersCongratulations Lucky and Thank you for all the hard work, your time, and your great persona!Lovies

Lucky's avatar - hiro horse.jpg
Lucky

Thank you all, I can't express to you what all your nice words mean to me...I just know it makes me feel good and knowing how many thoughtful and caring people I have met through the Lottery Post...

Loviestoo all of you!!

Lucky

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?