No textNo textNo text

Organizing Tenaj's Lead & Pointer # Data

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl
LAVERNE MALONEY

Sometimes the basics of understanding can be found in organization.

I would suggest that you gather all of the lead & pointer # data past & present. When you get new lead & pointer #'s add it to the list. DO NOT CREATE A NEW LEAD & POINTER # LIST EACH WEEK. LET IT ACCUMULATE. This way you will have all of the data in one place. 

If you have Wordpad put all of the lead & pointer # data in there and save. So that when you want to find a recent hit with a lead & or pointer #, use Edit, click on the FIND feature, put the # in the find box and start your search. Use all combinations of the hitting #. When you find the hit it will be highlighted, then just copy & paste the line onto another Wordpad until you are through. Don't forget to save.

Then you will have a working list of hits with lead & or pointer #'s.     

tianca's avatar - Lottery-027.jpg
tianca

hi....i agree with you.....but where i can find for example from aug.5....lead number was 810 and pointers were 623 847 etc.....where i can find the combination of lead number and these pointers combination of that day meaning aug 5?

LAVERNE MALONEY

hi....i agree with you.....but where i can find for example from aug.5....lead number was 810 and pointers were 623 847 etc.....where i can find the combination of lead number and these pointers combination of that day meaning aug 5?

Hello, you would search through Tenaj's blogs.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
tntea

Basically if you continue to use old lead numbers would you not end up having just about all combo necessary

LAVERNE MALONEY

Basically if you continue to use old lead numbers would you not end up having just about all combo necessary

I'm not sure what the cut off point should be. I will ask Tenaj. But for now it is most beneficial to gather all of the data for August, September, & of course October.

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
lottaloot

I am thinking along the same lines.  If I just keep adding on old leads & pointers--(with 119+ numbers each) then what is the point???

These numbers are going to come sooner or later anyways---So what's the big deal??

Not trying to down the system or anything (cuz if you are happy with it, there must be something to it) but just like my post of "Numbers that have not hit yet in MI"

sooner or later, these numbers WILL hit.

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
Tenaj

No NoNO! Not unless you get 50 years worth.  The purpose of the old lead numbers and pointers is to help you see the whole picture in choosing hits.  And besides, if you do that, you will see the whole picture from week to week and won't be spitting in the wind.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Todd

Geez, the deleting continues.  I erased everything after the post above, because everyone seems to have flipped their lids, and can't seem to keep the posts about the system, rather than their feelings. Roll Eyes

And Packattack, where you come up with something about me trying to shut you down someplace is mind-boggling.  I never did any such thing.

Any time I post something asking to restore order, naturally certain people immediately think I'm talking about them.  I am not responsible for people who try to "read between the lines" or try to deduce some kind of hidden meaning in my posts.

I'm a direct person, so unless I directly made a comment and named your name, then I didn't send it directly to you.

cmpmcg25's avatar - 8ball
cmpmcg25

i did'nt say anthing bad about Tenaj system.no more then i conment on the criteria page about her to tell the pepole to Shut up about her. She is a good person.,She just trying to help other. and she took me off her prediction list. Sorry you Misunderstood.

RUBY-GLO

HI Tenaj I Am sorry that some people are mean that they can not see when another person is doing something good. THANK YOU FOR THE LOTTERY BIBLE INFO. RUBY-GLO

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?