No textNo textNo text

Oklahoma Lottery News

eddiebee's avatar - animated sphere.gif
eddiebee

The first set of scratch-off tickets for the Oklahoma Lottery were unveiled today.They are as follows:

Lucky 7's, Price $1.00, Top prize $777.00

Rush to Cash, Price $2.00, Top Prize $5,000.00

Oklahoma Gusher, Price $2.00, Top Prize $5,000.00

$25,000 JackPot, Price $5.00, Top Prize (You guessed it) $25,000.00 

Tickets go on sale Oct. 12th. More tickets will be added in mid-to-late Nov.

Pick 3 should begin on or before Nov. 10th and Powerball is set to begin Jan. 14th.

Good Luck everyone. 

CASH Only

eddie:

Do you know the minimum age to play? The vast majority of US lotteries have a minimum age of 18, but I know OK is a very conservative state.

eddiebee

I haven't heard anything on that, but I've lived here all my life so my best guess is 18. 

CASH Only

eddie:

Do you live near a Reasor's supermarket? My friend in Jenks (near Tulsa) works as a cashier at a Reasor's. I will be visiting her next week, including 10/12.

eddiebee

I live in Ardmore ( Southern Ok.) about 35 miles from the Texas border.

JimmySand9

eddie:

Do you know the minimum age to play? The vast majority of US lotteries have a minimum age of 18, but I know OK is a very conservative state.

It's 18. It was on the lottery law pdf, I don't know if it's there anymore.

CASH Only

Only five days until the OK Lottery starts. But still nothing on www.oklottery.org except a "test pattern".

JimmySand9

Only five days until the OK Lottery starts. But still nothing on www.oklottery.org except a "test pattern".

Ha. A "test pattern". Color bars or native-american tribe chief?

CASH Only

eddie:

It's 18. It was on the lottery law pdf, I don't know if it's there anymore.

You're right about it being 18. The back of the tickets says it.

LOTTOMIKE

heard anything about a pick 3 and 4....balls or RNG?

CASH Only

heard anything about a pick 3 and 4....balls or RNG?

OK Pick 3 starts Thursday, 11/10. AFAIK they will use balls. (PB comes to OK in January.)

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Todd

OK bought their lottery drawing machines from Missouri, so they will in fact use real lottery drawings, rather than computerized nonsense.

ryanm

Good for Oklahoma - they're smart.

Just6ntlc

Good luck to Oklahoma in winning PB jackpots. They're smart in terms of what they want to accomplish.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?