No textNo textNo text

From Blackie

Blackie's avatar - Norfolk 20Sunrise%20Nov%2016.jpg
Blackie

Hi all . I'm in SC for a few more minutes left Texas , Houston , 4 days ago and head to Virginia from here then across the pond again. I wish all of you the best and hope your winning lots. Good luck and I will drop in again sometime soon.

Litebets27's avatar - power
Litebets27

Hi Blackie, nice hearing from you again. Just dropped out of the Chatroom. Hope your having a good experience being back at work.

litebets

Blackie's avatar - Norfolk 20Sunrise%20Nov%2016.jpg
Blackie

Hi Litebets , nice to hear from you too . I have to run because My Mother will get me back to the ship and she doesnt do well at driving at night. I hope you are doing well and it is an experience being back to work but cant wait for a vacation now. We work odd hours 7 days a week and we are in a city maybe 6 hours and gone.  Containerized shipping. If you get a chance look up Sealand Achiever on the net. Good luck to you and thanks for the message.

Shawnintennesse's avatar - British Pint_414_.jpg
Shawnintennesse

Hi Litebets , nice to hear from you too . I have to run because My Mother will get me back to the ship and she doesnt do well at driving at night. I hope you are doing well and it is an experience being back to work but cant wait for a vacation now. We work odd hours 7 days a week and we are in a city maybe 6 hours and gone.  Containerized shipping. If you get a chance look up Sealand Achiever on the net. Good luck to you and thanks for the message.

Good to hear from you Blackie..

Hadnt heard from you in a long time. I wish you well and be safe out there on the ocean...

I looked up Sealand Acheiver. Very intresting...

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?