No textNo textNo text

How much did you lose playing the lottery

fast eddie's avatar - lasvegas2
fast eddie

How much money did you lose playing the lottery last month?

JimmySand9

About $10. But I played a lot more than that. God, I'm lucky.

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
Tenaj

I was lucky. I won.  Beginners luck online.  They were kicking my butt at first though.  But another LP member helped me come up with a plan on how to place my bets.  I cleared $1,200.  I'll pay a bill as soon as I get the money so I wouldn't give it back.  Easy money goes fast.

Chewie

WOW! $1200 dollars. On line no less.

Congrads

Dr Pepper

You don't have to trust on line betting if they use the results from the states games. They can't fix that outcome. Don't play their other games on line. They write the software and believe me you will lose no matter what you hear or think you see.  

Tenaj

WOW! $1200 dollars. On line no less.

Congrads

Yes online.  Actually it was through a bet with another LP poster.  I didn't even play that state.  I gave it the old school of what follows what and I hit.  I placed $1.00 on the number all six ways to put some drawers on it and I won $900 that time.   

Tenaj

You don't have to trust on line betting if they use the results from the states games. They can't fix that outcome. Don't play their other games on line. They write the software and believe me you will lose no matter what you hear or think you see.  

There's an option to play for fun. 

Chewie

Everytime I walk in a Lotto seller to buy a Pick 4 or Pick 3, I feel I have a neon sign on my forehead - the same one I have when I walk into a car dealship. I see them, behind the counter, laughing.

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg
bellyache

I lost about $10. I don't spend that much on tickets.

Down's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
Down

i didn't really lose much, i only play 3 plays every draw, play one is a set of numbers i play every draw, play two is what numbers i think will come up that draw, and the last one is just QP i might play 10 or 15 draws is the jackpot is really big

fast eddie

I lost about $10. I don't spend that much on tickets.

Ah, $10 bucks, wish I had that discipline, heck I lost more than that on the first draw of the month.

lhp1

I lose  8 dollars a month  (10 if it is a month with 5 weeks) because I only play one number in the Powerball.

CASH Only

This year I'm keeping a lottery log. I haven't tried to see how much I'm down for the year so far.

JAP69's avatar - Lottery-058.jpg
JAP69

Loosing money on the lottery lets you know wether to quit or to figure a winning way.

fast eddie

Loosing money on the lottery lets you know wether to quit or to figure a winning way.

I Agree!

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?