No textNo textNo text

Ohio's Got Their Thinking Cap On

JimmySand9

If you go to their website, you'll see that they have a new survey for a game called "Sweet 7". It's a game that works like Kicker, but you play it with Pick 3 and Pick 4, and it uses the Pick 3/4 numbers as it's result. Check it out. They've got the good ideas flowing now.

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
Tenaj

If you go to their website, you'll see that they have a new survey for a game called "Sweet 7". It's a game that works like Kicker, but you play it with Pick 3 and Pick 4, and it uses the Pick 3/4 numbers as it's result. Check it out. They've got the good ideas flowing now.

How did you make the words Their Website show like that rather than the URL?

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
winsumloosesum

Tenaj,

Jimmy probably copy and pasted the URL into Word and renamed it then pasted it here.

I might be wrong. 

JimmySand9

Here's the exact page with the info. This is really cool, I hope they implement it.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Todd

How did you make the words Their Website show like that rather than the URL?

Highlight the words, and click the link  button.

JimmySand9

I really hope they implement this. They need to redeem themselves after the loss of SLP.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?