No textNo textNo text

Prime ticket service

acronym007

What happen to PTS, you can't order Euro Lotto or Powerball tonight. It happenend in like a split second. It's odd, does anyone know what's going on?

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Todd

I have no idea, did you send them a note?

orangeman

Todd:

When will PTS start selling Pick 3 and Pick 4?

Orangeman                          What?

Todd

I don't think they have any plans to.

acronym007

Yes, but they're not very fast at responding. I thought someone might know as nothing is posted publicly on their webpage. Cheers,

Todd

When I write to them, I normally get a response within 24 hours - how long does it take for you?

acronym007

Seems like no one works on the weekends. LOL.

acronym007

Well as a compliment to their service they replied within 12 hours. They explained that they shut it down when they can't keep up with the volume of orders or as with Euro Lotto they had a disruption with their agents. I all makes sense, I was just hoping it wasn't permanent which it's not. Cheers,  

Todd

Thanks for letting us all know.

Chewie

I'm glad they responded. Some outfits never realize the impact of communications on the customer. If they had not responded, there would have been a huge negativity on this board - and probably others. Now it is positive!

bks2

Well as a compliment to their service they replied within 12 hours. They explained that they shut it down when they can't keep up with the volume of orders or as with Euro Lotto they had a disruption with their agents. I all makes sense, I was just hoping it wasn't permanent which it's not. Cheers,  

If they can't keep up with 160 million dollar jackpot.  They will be in big trouble when the jackpot hits 300 million, and everyone wants to order tickets from them.

Todd

If they can't keep up with 160 million dollar jackpot.  They will be in big trouble when the jackpot hits 300 million, and everyone wants to order tickets from them.

That's why I always get my orders in quickly.  The moment the e-mail comes back with my results and the next jackpot, I immediately place my next order.

With a service such as this that really DOES buy the lottery tickets (unlike the scam sites out there), you really have to get your order in early if you plan on playing (when the jackpot gets big).

acronym007

I agree, this was a good learning experience.

Deadsantaclaus

Considering how PTS has to acquire the tickets I think that they're not doing too bad of a job. They are admitting that they can't currently obtain a powerball ticket for you from their web site. How many times have you ordered something on the web and a day later got an email saying OOPS your (widget etc)  is on back order. At least they were proactive about the situation considering the tickets.

One last thing I'm not a lottery post or PTS employee although I have slept more than once in a holiday inn.

JAG331

This post references another thread that Todd must have deleted before I tried to comment.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like this thread has gone and blown up!

I used Prime Ticket Service for the first time a couple weeks ago to play Euro Millions.  Certainly more convenient than flying to London or Paris.  I printed out my ticket confirmation email, and that should go a long way in a dispute.

I do have questions about the "appropriate safeguards and procedures" mentioned in the email that ssupauqa received from PTS.  Are more details available about these safeguards?

1.  How does PTS verify the purchase of your ticket?  How many agents are used?  Do they report back to headquarters?  Are all tickets for a single game purchased in the same area? Ex. Are all MM tickets bought in Georgia?  All Euro Millions in the U.K.?

2.  Where are the tickets stored?  Is there a central holding location?

Maybe these questions are better directed to PTS, but maybe Todd has some insight.

I think knowing more about PTS' safeguards and procedures would help more people to trust someone else with their lottery purchases.

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?