No textNo textNo text

CT Lottery - Is Jimmy Fun Or What?

JimmySand9

Play 3-Play 4-Midday 3-Midday 4

Begin offering playslips for these games. That's right, you still have to say your numbers to the clerk in CT.

Cash 5

Begin a rolling jackpot feature. Judging by sales, the jackpot should grow by $25,000 with each winless drawing. A $500,000 jackpot could be a possibility. The wonderful Kicker feature would remain.

Classic Lotto

This is a little tough. It's a good game, but with Powerball around it could be a little too big for it's britches. I'll get back to you on that. 

JAG331

Yes, yes, yes!  Playslips for Pick 3&4, couldn't agree more!  I don't know if it would change peoples behavior, but it gets irritating to stand in line listening to $1 backup on 888, $1 backup on 525, etc. etc.  you almost fall asleep in line!

CT has a fantastic $100,000 payout on the 5/35 game.  If they messed with that I'd think more than twice about playing.

JimmySand9

O.K. I figured out what to do with Classic Lotto.

Connecticut Lotto. Now With More Winners!

Pick 6 out of 42

Minimum Jackpot : $500,000 20-Year Annuity

Prize
Odds
Match 6
JACKPOT
1 : 5,245,786
Match 5
$1,500
1 : 24,286
Match 4
$75
1 : 555
Match 3
$2
1 : 37

Overall Odds : 1 in 34.4 

JimmySand9

Yes, yes, yes!  Playslips for Pick 3&4, couldn't agree more!  I don't know if it would change peoples behavior, but it gets irritating to stand in line listening to $1 backup on 888, $1 backup on 525, etc. etc.  you almost fall asleep in line!

CT has a fantastic $100,000 payout on the 5/35 game.  If they messed with that I'd think more than twice about playing.

I was thinking of a minimum $100,000 jackpot. I just never put it in there. I just realized that with the long streaks Cash5 has without winners, a jackpot could end up growing to huge proportions. Besides, I doubt anyone will recieve less than $100,000 considering there's hardly ever more than 1 winner. This isn't Take Five.

JAG331

Ok, a rolling jackpot would be great, starting at $100,000!

Who knows if CT would give the players even more!

CASH Only

Dropping two numbers in Classic Lotto would result in the same jackpot odds as two other New England games, one with a bonus ball; the other still annuity-only. Maybe CT should partner with Rhode Island and offer the 6/44 in the Ocean State.

JAG331

Good idea, CO.

New England Lotto.  It could catch on, mirror image of the Tri-State coalition.

CASH Only

jag:

I would support a NE Lotto game, assuming Classic Lotto, MA Mega$.uck$, and Tri-State Megabucks would be retired. Hot Lotto (New Hampshire) would stay, although I don't see much of a future for it unless Oklahoma joins.

JimmySand9

Dropping two numbers in Classic Lotto would result in the same jackpot odds as two other New England games, one with a bonus ball; the other still annuity-only. Maybe CT should partner with Rhode Island and offer the 6/44 in the Ocean State.

Hmm, that's an equally good prospect, letting Rhode Island start offering Classic Lotto.

From Bridgeport to Newport, it's Southern New England's Classic Game.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?