No textNo textNo text

next 8 pb jackpots

fxsterling

this

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
weshar75

Powerball will be hit before it goes into the month of October.  That is my guess and it will be one winner.

Chewie

I guessed the same number I guessed the last time some one asked the same question.

ryanm

I guessed $240 million.

delS

October 1, 2005,  $176m. 

fxsterling

9-28 s/b 148  3 million off

fxsterling

oct 1st  is 167 million im only 9 million off

Down's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
Down

you will never see a $320+million jackpot in powerball ever. it can't happen. but i guessed it will be hit on 10/1/05. jackpots never get that big anymore

ryanm

If it happened in the Big Game (Mega Millions) when the odds were only 76 million to one, it could happen in Powerball.

fxsterling

i think it will roll                thats odds  or hope             if i dont hit the jack pot

fxsterling

180 is 30 million from 210 i posted  sales are down big time

Chewie

The goal of the recent changes was to prohibit winning too often. Too many winners impacted the bonus check, They are succeeding in their goal.

They'll come up with some gimmick to get you to invest. Maybe one free ticket for several Cash 5 purchases would work for them. Spend the extra money, and based on the odds, loose on both. Yeah, that would work.

eddiebee's avatar - animated sphere.gif
eddiebee

I predict that no one will hit the Powerball jackpot until I do in Jan. 2006, when Powerball finally comes to Oklahoma!! By that time the jackpot should be around 1 Billion dollars. Sweeeeeeet!!!! 

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?