No textNo textNo text

What lottery game is better?

Down's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
Down

this question is based on how many people play and how fast the jackpots grow

ryanm

This debate has been brought up over and over again.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
RJOh

To me the better of the two games is the one I have to invest the least to play and that is MegaMillions.  MegaMillions is played in my State and I can buy tickets locally.  I like PowerBall but I have to use a ticket buying service or drive 210 mi.(round trip) to Indiana to buy tickets.  If I lived in a PowerBall state, PowerBall would be the better game for me.  Since both games changed their matrix and starting jackpots, the price of gas is going to discourage a lot of players from traveling to another state to play the other if their state has either.

Greg

Which one is better?  They're BOTH impossible!  Stick with games with the lower number fields.  So what if you don't win a million...

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball
dvdiva

Choice is obvious on this one. MM has a much better cash payout and no stupid cap on the jackpot like PB. Only way I'd feel good about Powerball is if I won it.

Down's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
Down

i didn't know this question came up time after time im new to Lottery Post

LOTTOMIKE

thats the reason i quit posting polls and questions.some of the members that have been here longer have a hard time understanding that there are many new members and that some questions and polls might seem fresh to the newer members while some of the ones who have been here awhile raise a fuss because they think its been run in the ground.if you do a SEARCH on here in the upper right hand corner you'll find lots of polls i've done and of course the one subject that always comes up by senior members is why is the subject being brought up again and the reason being is because some people are new here.you'll really like my poll on cash and annuity....enjoy!

Chewie

thats the reason i quit posting polls and questions.some of the members that have been here longer have a hard time understanding that there are many new members and that some questions and polls might seem fresh to the newer members while some of the ones who have been here awhile raise a fuss because they think its been run in the ground.if you do a SEARCH on here in the upper right hand corner you'll find lots of polls i've done and of course the one subject that always comes up by senior members is why is the subject being brought up again and the reason being is because some people are new here.you'll really like my poll on cash and annuity....enjoy!

The search in the upper right hand corner? I would like to search that, but am confused - can't see a search on the upper right hand corner. Can you be more specific?

LOTTOMIKE

click on RESOURCES in the upper right hand corner at the top and it will give you a menu and then click SEARCH....

JAZZY JASPER's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg
JAZZY JASPER

Hmmn

JAG331

I voted for MM, but I feel impartial. 

Just whichever game I have updated on my spreadsheets.  It's a cinch to pick up tickets for either game.

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg
bellyache

I don't know which game is better, but I only have powerball in my area.

And don't feel bad about making the poll. There are many new people who haven't answered this question. I mean if you watch the new members count, it appears that Todd's forum gets almost an average of 12-18 new people a day. I could be off on that though. So why does it bother people to see polls asked even if they have seen it before? Can't those who get annoyed by it just not answer the poll?

acronym007

Whatever game is in your state. LOL. I'll play any of them.

LOTTOMIKE

I don't know which game is better, but I only have powerball in my area.

And don't feel bad about making the poll. There are many new people who haven't answered this question. I mean if you watch the new members count, it appears that Todd's forum gets almost an average of 12-18 new people a day. I could be off on that though. So why does it bother people to see polls asked even if they have seen it before? Can't those who get annoyed by it just not answer the poll?

i agree with you on this.some of the older members get irritated when polls are brought up again over a period of time but we do have to realize that in that period of time there are lots of newer members that the polls seem new and exciting for them because they are newer members.....

CASH Only

Powerball is slightly better because of PowerPlay. The graduated annuity is not a factor, as I would obviously take lump sum.

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?