No textNo textNo text

tonights mm

fxsterling

let me know we got till 2 am

Bradly_60's avatar - disney37
Bradly_60

They are projecting the next jackpot at $250,000,000.  I want it to roll because I didn't win....haha

Brad

BaristaExpress's avatar - BaristaExpressMX zpsfb0d8b5d.png
BaristaExpress

Roll Baby Roll, Oh please let it Roll. I didn't win either!

destinedtowin

Does any one know the numbers that were drawn.

lottomoney

13-24-44-48-52-( 30 )  Hyper

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg
bellyache

It would be nice if it rolled, but if someone won I wouldn't be upset. I can't play MM in my state anyways.

Tnplayer805's avatar - G 14_v78828750_Small.JPG
Tnplayer805

I think someone will hit it tonight.  Unhappy

JimmySand9

I think someone will hit it tonight.  Unhappy

I fear that too. There was quite a spread of numbers drawn tonight, and with CA surely going hog wild for this jackpot, there's a better chance for a win than a roll. My guess, it'll hit in Michigan.

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
weshar75

I would like to see at least four more roll overs to super crazy money.  Now that would be awesome!

ryanm

$250 million for Friday

Tx_Mega_Player's avatar - spider
Tx_Mega_Player

I would like to see at least four more roll overs to super crazy money.  Now that would be awesome!

Two rolls would be a new record. Four rolls would be un-freakin-believable. I would love to see it. With the new odds, it's possible (but probably not likely). But I'll still keep my fingers crossed, hoping that it continues to roll...

fxsterling

1/2 billion would make line  i hate pool winners

Chewie

1/2 billion would make line  i hate pool winners

The impact on you, if you loose, and a pool wins, is???

I don't see the difference, to you, if fifty people buy fifty tickets and one wins, or if fifty people pool their fifty numbers and one of those fifty win. Hell, if fifty people tied with the same number, and you lost, your loss is the same loss. It doesn't get any worse, or any better. If some one threw a party at the Waldorf because you lost, it would make no change to the fact that you lost.

Dream the dream. Accept the results, win or lose. Don't begrudge the winner - it could be you the next time.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?