No textNo textNo text

VTracs Method question

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
tntea

Received this PM.. Will answer here....

Hello tntea,

I'm interested in learning more about vtracs. I appreciate all the work you put in trying to help us beat the odds. I've been following your post about them for some time now.

I would like for you to pm me your vtracs workouts for georgia please!!!!!

Thank you in advance.

I don't have a workout for vtracs other than listed the vtracs as they fall and figuring out what vtracs will be next.. I compare neighboring states and see what vtracs fell in same time period and choose from there.  I do use the double vtrac method, which is listed in my blog.. I think... Blog entries do not stay for ever, so please print that for future use.  Many people use the vtracs to make their winning plays.. It is the greatest method I have ever used...

MollyG's avatar - happy
MollyG

tntea, here's a suggestion for the blog entries.

When you post something that you feel may be needed again, down the road,  copy/paste and save it to a text file, ie Word, etc.  That way, when it is deleted from the blog, you can re-post it, easily.

Thanks for all you are doing.

tntea

tntea, here's a suggestion for the blog entries.

When you post something that you feel may be needed again, down the road,  copy/paste and save it to a text file, ie Word, etc.  That way, when it is deleted from the blog, you can re-post it, easily.

Thanks for all you are doing.

Great idea...

Others can save it to their computers and put in their blog..

tntea

Bump to help those who pm me about the vtracs..

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?