No textNo textNo text

favorite topic or forum on LP

LOTTOMIKE

what is your favorite topic on LP?

pacattack05

Lottery Systems. The day I find the code to cracking the pick-3, I will post the ultimate System in that category. It will have to be used wisely. Buy the tickets from many places, for the purpose of not attracting attention.

Then give 10% or more to charity.Sun Smiley

four4me's avatar - gate1
four4me

What's your favorite topic on lottery post?

Predictions/Systems[ 28 ] [57.14%]
Conspiracy Theories/Corruption[ 2 ] [4.08%]
Cash vs. Annuity[ 7 ] [14.29%]
Computer vs. Balls[ 1 ] [2.04%]
Upcoming game changes/new state lotteries[ 6 ] [12.24%]
Other, lottery related[ 4 ] [8.16%]
Other, non-lottery-related[ 1 ] [2.04%]
Total Valid Votes[ 49 ] 
Discarded Votes[ 5 ] 
LOTTOMIKE

this is a complete different poll with different choices.plus lots of new members have joined who didn't vote on that poll........

that wasn't one of my polls but it was a great poll.
emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif
emilyg

systems and c3

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
Rick G

I'm with Emily...systems, pick 3 and I also like some of the mathematics forum posts.

These seem to be the most relevant and helpful forums for ideas on trying to beat the game.

Just6ntlc

My favorite topic is lottery jackpots. That's because I will start a fantasy topic thread of CA SLP Challenge. Also, I intend to join the fantasy thread of both MM and PB from Maddog10.

LOTTOMIKE

i would say my favorite would have to be the news forum.always look forward to see whats going on in the lottery world.

Rip Snorter

I like 'em all, but I favor the News, Mystical, Lottery, Jackpots and Gaming forums over the myriad others.

News, because it gives me an opportunity to dream up the occasional limerick.  Lottery because it's more unpredictable than MM or PB.... anything's liable to show up there....... Jackpots because they talk about jackpot games, which interest me, and Gaming because I like reading what people say about other forms of gambling.

Jack

MrBobb

I voted "general discussion."

My favorites (in the order that I usually read them): Lottery Discussion, Lottery Systems, and Pick 5.  I sometimes read Mathematics and Jackpot Games.

Lots of very useful information and utilities on Lottery Post, that's for sure!  That's why I became a Platinum member.

Tnplayer805's avatar - G 14_v78828750_Small.JPG
Tnplayer805

I picked Scratch off because I'm like the only person here that likes scratching tickets I think.  Anyway I also like General, News, and Jackpot forumes.

pacattack05

I picked Scratch off because I'm like the only person here that likes scratching tickets I think.  Anyway I also like General, News, and Jackpot forumes.

How do you know that YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE who likes to scratch Tickets and other things? Just joking.

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
weshar75

I like jackpot games, the news, and general discussion the best.  I don't go to the other topics that much.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif
emilyg

i love scratch-offs in ga.

pacattack05

i love scratch-offs in ga.

Of course you like to scratch.... you're a cat. Ha Ha......Whether they're in Georgia or not....Those micey feet really don't have alot of meat on them, but that's your choice....LOL......Big Grin Angel

Happy Scratches to everyone,,,,,,,

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?