No textNo textNo text

.......if you won 500 million

LOTTOMIKE

what would you do if you won a record half a billion dollar jackpot?

Rip Snorter

New set of tires, clutch and maybe an engine rebuild for the 4Runner, new trannie for the Montero, tires for the trooper, engine rebuild, or at least new rings, main and rod bearings, rear main seal, rear transmission seal, pay someone else to change the oil, hoses, belts on all  of them.

Think through pretty carefully whether there's any livestock I wish was in my life that isn't, given I could hire an illegal alien to take care of them while I was doing other things.

A Maule, STOL with a good strong airframe, new fabric and recent overhaul.

A Kawasaki Mule.

Pay some old debts, pay off the IRS that's been hanging over my head for a long time, maybe get air conditioning, or at least a swamp cooler.

By the time all that was done I'd have to cypher it all up and see how much was left.

If there was sufficient money left I'd be tempted to make a trip to Guatamala to take a mule trip into some back places with Mayan ruins where Americans haven't been able to go safely for quite a while because of bandits and revolutionaries....  a platoon of mercenaries to trot alongside and walk point and a long line of native bearers, along with a kid or two to swat mosquitoes might be sufficient to make it an enjoyable trip.  If my knees weren't bothering me too badly because of the humidity, I might take a run down to Cuzco, maybe then to Columbia for a donkee ride up to that high-altitude Incan ruin I was too stupid to visit when I was younger.... name slips my mind at the moment.

I'd put whatever was left into a few projects at home, plus a large endowment to Cal-Tech and Stanford for research on cold fusion technology, start a foundation of something similar to Monroe Institute in the midwest, large endowments for some serious scientific inquiry into crop circles.

Probably spend the rest trying to find something to do with myself.

Jack

sagan

first things first

take care to protect the money, invest, secure the childrens future,

travel

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif
emilyg

faint    LOL

danisiri's avatar - Avatar all_for_Jesus.jpg
danisiri

First, give my tithe back to the Lord right off the top. 

Then, invest the winnings in low risk, income generating, capital preserving mix of bonds (mostly munis to help decrease my tax liability).  Then use the income generated to open and run a dental practice that is free to the poor, build a ranch and home for my family, put my brother through law school, payoff my truck, start a foundation to donate money anonymously to charities and use as much of the money as possible to spread of the Gospel throughout the world! 

Hopefully, I will be able to stay as low key and anonymous as possible so that God gets all the glory for the good the money will enable myself and others to do.  Treasures in Heaven!

LuvToWin616's avatar - happy
LuvToWin616

I would faint also emilyg Thudthen i would get up and party Banana

PrisonerSix

Retire so I could spend my time doing the things I want to do, like tinkering with my computers, ham radio, etc.

PrisonerSix 

LOTTOMIKE

faint    LOL

me too!......Thud

JimmySand9

Buy everyone in my family a lifetime annuity that would set them for life.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif
emilyg

Buy everyone in my family a lifetime annuity that would set them for life.

jimmy - would you adopt me??? 

Yes Nod

four4me's avatar - gate1
four4me
Call an oxygen supply house and order a bottle of it. Then breath it until my head cleared enough for me not to have a heart attack or stroke. Then get pre-paired for a thrill of a lifetime doing as much as i could to fulfill my lifetime of dreams and spend the rest of my time trying to make as many of them come true as possible. 
Dream's avatar - dragon1
Dream

Run for my life to another country

LOTTOMIKE

all worries are over.....

CASH Only

Oh really?

dphillips's avatar - littleuns
dphillips

Run from my job (not walk)...like there was a raging wild fire in the desert!

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?