No textNo textNo text

Texas Numbers # 2

Dash

There is a 71% chance that one of the following numbers will appear in Texas during the next 2 weeks or so......:

Possible Triple:

444          Thanks and Good Luck!, Dash

Threepix's avatar - lion
Threepix

There is a 71% chance that one of the following numbers will appear in Texas during the next 2 weeks or so......:

Possible Triple:

444          Thanks and Good Luck!, Dash

Amazing Dash! 024 tonight friday july 1. congratulations.

Dash

Thanks Threepix, I agrree, Simply Amazing! I do hope someone won a little something on that one!

MollyG's avatar - happy
MollyG

good call, Dash!

are you still suggesting the other numbers? or, are they cancelled out, since one hit?

Thanks again

Dash

Still go with these same numbers for the next month or so as numbers do repeat much!

Threepix's avatar - lion
Threepix

I played 569 and today it came out 586 that was real close. though I think 569 still has a chance.

Dash

Since last post, the following number did appear in Texas.:

Friday, July 1st.; Pick 3 # was 024

There is a 76% chance that one of the following numbers will appear in Texas during the next month.:

Possible Triple:

666              Thanks and Good Luck!, Dash

Pair King's avatar - animaniacs37
Pair King

I Agree!....Those are in my workout too...hopfully we will see them sooner than that....but good post Dash keep em coming...do you play everywhere or is Texas your main focus???

Dash

The States that I post for are; Texas, Michigan, OHIO, Washington, California, New York and once every 10 days I post numbers for the U.S.A..  Check it out!

Pair King's avatar - animaniacs37
Pair King

I see you pretty good with your posts hardly never a loser...how does 456 sound for tonight its looking pretty promising...has anyone ever donated....if not that is bad knowing that you have helped a number of people out...a deal... if i hit off this 456 ill donate something...thats a bet...

optimist

saw 1 1 1 for the last 2 weeks but not for tonight oh well i was with you pair king I thought 4 6 7

Dash

Yes, believe it or not the Hearts of many people really are Good! And Yes I do recieve donations from people, Thank You! 

Thanks and Good Luck!, Dash

Dash

Wednesday, August 24th.: Midday 3 # was 936

There is a 62% chance that one of the following numbers will appear in Texas during the next 2 weeks or so.............:

Possible Triple:

888                    Thanks and Good Luck!, Dash

nNothing

936 was change to 835 u ssa_ker dont give s-h-i-t u old Cr-o-ok i'm watching u

here is monday mid-day or night Num from godSpeed s'

5 - 0 - 0   

Dash

Monday, September 12th.; Pick 3 # was 904

There is a 64% chance that one of the following numbers will appear in Texas during the next month or so...........:

Possible Triple:

777                Thanks and Good Luck!, Dash

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?