The best filter...is..?

takeitez's avatar - japheth

All of us playing for money know you can not play a huge list of numbers and make a profit. We may all start with a long list, but it must be filtered down to meet our own spending limits.

I use more than one filter as most do. What do you think is the best filter of all ?

Please post your best filter and why you think it is  the best. I think this will be an interesting subject to all .

EZ

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg

Root sums-dventually win out

The best filter is to always bet the other way after 4 in a row of any  50/50 situation. You will win most of the time. Four days of mostly high or low,or mostly odd or even. It's the same for sums, roots, or what ever you can play 50/50  Actually, you could say 3 days in a row or even 2 days in a row. The more days in a row you can wait the better the odds.   

Still, you might not choose the right number in that group. At least you will always have the best odds this way and choose from the right group.         

I agree with the Dr.

I like to wait on 4 in a row when using combinned draws. Why play with 1000 numbers when you can select from 500?

Then apply other filters like all odd or even digits in a row etc and narrow down the long list to some playable numbers.

Thanks Dr. and Blackapple for your replies.

ez

I Disagree.....

Bet AGAINST in a 50/50 situation and bet WITH after 4 in a row.

As for filters.... Mine

Biased and Unbiased Matrices

Permutation Limits

Spike/Trough Gauss Filter

MollyG's avatar - happy

Hi Sedertree, I remember your biased and unbiased workout from Maybells.  Is it still on the web...SOMEWHERE?

It depends on the state.  Every state has its biases.  In Tennessee the heavy bias is High digits (2 or more High digits).  Recently there were 12 draws in a row that had 2 or more High digits.  As for sums and root sums they are not a 50/50 choice, so that won't work for the "wait 4" method. 

Looking at Georgia, if you were to wait for 4 Lows (2 or more Low digits) or 4 Highs, you would wait a long time.  Very seldom does that happen in Georgia.

So, bottom line, it depends on the state. 

GA is confusing.....

CD,

The thread started by asking ' what is your favorite filter

EZ 

Justin's avatar - hatchap

Mostly high/Mostly low

Mostly even/Mostly odd

I wait for 4 days in a row in any non computerized state and then start playing the other way.

$42.50 the first day pays out $75 on anything but a triple, to be able to use this method well you must have a huge bankroll because you will be at least tripling your bets everyday to stay ahead. (I think the most i remember was 6 draws in a row mostly high in GA) as for TN, NEVER EVER go the other way. lol

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg

I have been away from the lottery for many months now and don't remember a lot of the stuff that I was working on just before I took my very long leave from the lottery, but Roots: Standard and Last Digit and key numbers have always been fairly good, I have tried many kinds of crazy filters, some for any-order (box), some for straight and others for both, I have been getting a few new crazy ideas for the past 2 weeks, but have not tried them yet, filters are only limited by the imagination and by statistics, but maybe is best not to use way too many at any one time, pick from 3 to 6 filters more or less, that seems to work best more often, using too many filters can be very risky, unless all those filters don't fail very often.

One of the best hints that I can give to you is that filters should work much better for the pick 4 than for the pick 3, but they need to, because you are dealing with 10, 000 combos instead of just 1, 000.

Good luck.

Quote:Originally posted by Justin on March 2, 2005

Mostly high/Mostly low

Mostly even/Mostly odd

I wait for 4 days in a row in any non computerized state and then start playing the other way.

$42.50 the first day pays out $75 on anything but a triple, to be able to use this method well you must have a huge bankroll because you will be at least tripling your bets everyday to stay ahead. (I think the most i remember was 6 draws in a row mostly high in GA) as for TN, NEVER EVER go the other way. lol

If you are playing online, there is a limit!!  What you suggest is called the "Gambler's Fallacy".  You can find it in any book about gambling.  The theory is that if you keep doubling (tripling per Justin), you will dventually break even.  It doesn't work.  Go to a Gambler's Anonymous meeting and ask for a show of hands on how many tried this and went broke.  The guy that doesn't raise his hand is also a liar!!

doodoohead's avatar - reaching vector-id801852852?s=170x170

All states are the same. All have up and down cycles. In the end they all average out the same. It's naive' to look at states like personalities. It's better to stick to the averages and win more often. Chase cycles and you will be the one that get's caught in the end. 

I just did something for Georgia that I have not done before in response to this question.

I looked at the "sum columns" to see how often they skip.  There are 10 columns with 22 numbers in each column.  This is the way that most of us look at sums.  Notice on Cash34ologist's post, he does the same thing (0 = sums of 0, 10, and 20).

I only got through Sum Column 4 before I decided that this does not work..why keep it up?  LOL

Here are my results for the last 94 draws in Georgia (combined database). 

S/C 0

0=1

3=2

4=3

5=2

6=1

8=1

9=2

12=1

S/C 1

0=1

1=1

3=2

5=1

23=1

41=1

S/C 2

0=3

1=1

2=1

3=1

4=1

5=1

7=1

17=1

19=1

now 24

S/C 3

0=1

2=1

3=1

18=1

25=2

S/C 4

2=2

4=1

7=1

10=1

13=1

18=1

now 26

Since there are 10 columns, each sum should skip 9 times.  A skip of 0 means it didn't skip, but repeated the next draw.

Now, you tell me....when do you start playing an overdue sum column and when do you quit?

Quote:Originally posted by doodoohead on March 2, 2005

All states are the same. All have up and down cycles. In the end they all average out the same. It's naive' to look at states like personalities. It's better to stick to the averages and win more often. Chase cycles and you will be the one that get's caught in the end. 

All states are not the same.  Some have a heavy bias for High digits, some have a heavy bias for "neighbors" and others have very few neighbors.  Some have a lot of doubles, others don't.  Some have a lot of pure numbers, and others don't.

Last1Page 2 of 2

What is your favorite filter CD??

ez

Quote:Originally posted by takeitez on March 2, 2005

What is your favorite filter CD??

ez

Haven't you been reading my posts????  This question has been asked many times on this forum.  You asked it again and we have been trying to answer you question.  If you don't read the responses, then why should we answer your questions????

Yes I have read every post and every word.

I would still like to know if you have one  filter you think is the best

ez

Quote:Originally posted by takeitez on March 2, 2005

Yes I have read every post and every word.

I would still like to know if you have one  filter you think is the best

ez

I give up.

Thanks evryone for your replies. Maybe  it was best said in the reply by Lantern.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------but maybe is best not to use way too many at any one time, pick from 3 to 6 filters more or less, that seems to work best more often, using too many filters can be very risky, unless all those filters don't fail very often.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

good luck

ez

Quote:Originally posted by MollyG on March 2, 2005

Hi Sedertree, I remember your biased and unbiased workout from Maybells. Is it still on the web...SOMEWHERE?

Hi Molly,

It's been awhile.... No, unfortunately when Maybell's died so did the online workout generator. I'm still plugging away at smoothing down the learning curve of my software. I'm convinced that I'm the only one who can pull winners out of it.
Texasman's avatar - rocket

One filter that gets me partially there on a consistent basis is to use at least one of the digits that came in the last same-time-of-day drawing.

For example, 294 came Tuesday night, then 277 came Wednesday night. The 2 from 294 repeated.

Of course two of them repeat sometimes, too.  A digit repeat happens about 60-68 percent of the time depending how far back you go to check an average or which segment of draws you select to get an average, but it falls in that 60-68 range. That's a filter that has helped me win.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg

CD like many people uses more than one filter, but I think that his favorite filter used to be"neighbors", maybe still is, but I don't know, I don't read most of the pick 3 posts anymore, I think that he says that he uses what-ever works best for a particular state.

Good luck.

Quote:Originally posted by LANTERN on March 3, 2005

CD like many people uses more than one filter, but I think that his favorite filter used to be"neighbors", maybe still is, but I don't know, I don't read most of the pick 3 posts anymore, I think that he says that he uses what-ever works best for a particular state.

Good luck.

But, I don't think I have a "favorite".  Neighbors are one of the things I look at when deciding what to play for each draw for each state.

Texasman's avatar - rocket

At last, a somewhat direct answer from CD because Lantern spoke for him first.  Geez, CD, you would make a bad politician. 

SirMetro's avatar - center

Best filter I have found is where I wipe one hand on one cheek...the other hand on the other cheek (and not the ones on my face either)...keep the money in my pocket and never slow down to buy a ticket. At least I can honestly say I didn't lose.

Sir Metro

Humor is like honesty...it's only good if it doesn't hurt you.

2End of thread (2 pages)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sat, Oct 23, 2021, 2:48 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?