Looking For Lottery Graphs Charts

honey bee's avatar - animaniacs40

I am looking for graphs charts for the pick

3 ,4,5,mega millions,t lotto south.Just like

charts and graphs they used in the stocks

market.

Thank you

If you mean by "graph" bar graph or histogram then ms excel or some of the freewarye here

http://members.aol.com/johnp71/javasta2.html

might be able to help you.

K64

SirMetro's avatar - center

In regards to Excel, if you are using Excel to track the numbers, do a listing for each group and then have Excel "Chart" it. Kinda neat, although I have to admit I have no clue what I am doing with it or how to use it to my advantage yet. Good Luck.

Sir Metro

Todd's avatar - Cylon 200.jpg
Quote:Originally posted by honey bee on December 8, 2004

I am looking for graphs charts for the pick

3 ,4,5,mega millions,t lotto south.Just like

charts and graphs they used in the stocks

market.

Thank you

Just use the Lottery Post results statistics pages, which are available for every game.
Quote:Originally posted by SirMetro on January 8, 2005

In regards to Excel, if you are using Excel to track the numbers, do a listing for each group and then have Excel "Chart" it. Kinda neat, although I have to admit I have no clue what I am doing with it or how to use it to my advantage yet. Good Luck.

Sir Metro

Are Excel in xp windows?

What I am looking for is a something that

has a lot of charts and graphs that you

can do all of Virginia Lottery  Numbers.

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT
Quote:Originally posted by honey bee on January 9, 2005

Quote:Originally posted by SirMetro on January 8, 2005

Sir Metro

Are Excel in xp windows?

You need to buy Excel in order to use the spreadsheet.

Check Microsoft.
johnph77's avatar - avatar

Position and sum frequency charts available on my website, if needed.

gl

john

Honey Bee:

If you're looking for Gann Charts, good luck to you. They're available in certain circles, but they're expensive.

If you're just looking for a way to track your state's past results, I'd recommend johnph77's charts, available via the link in his post above. Todd's statistical data will also help you analyze your game. Click the "Lottery Results" link on the left side of this page.

I guess I'm not really clear on what you want. You can't sign onto this forum without tripping over charts and graphs, or links to them, so you should be able to find something of value. If you can't find exactly what you're looking for, I'm sure someone here can help you construct it, or we can possibly modify an existing model to suit your needs.

Good Luck...

Thank  you Karmal64,Sir Metro,Todd,

MillionsWanted,Johnph77 and Jim695 for

yours Help

st.germain's avatar - Tarlor

You don't need to buy anything....go to      lotterystrategies.com.......on the left side in the column  click on lotto analysis and follow the prompts and put in your state and the game you want to be charted.  Good fortune !!   

st.germain's avatar - Tarlor

Sorry....go to           Guess I need to go back to sleep, my mind is in slow gear this morning.

Hi Johnph77,

How to go to your website. Tq

Todd's avatar - Cylon 200.jpg
Quote:Originally posted by jane on January 11, 2005

Hi Johnph77,

How to go to your website. Tq

Click the link under his message for "johnph77's Homepage", or view his profile and click to his home page from there.
SirMetro's avatar - center

One can also go to http://www.sun.com/software/star/staroffice. It is a very affordable (use to be free) variation of MS Office and includes spreadsheet type program with charting ability. Also, I think if you have a large computer store near you, you can always go check out their selection of share/free ware programs that is under $20 and is actually functional.

Sir Metro.

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Fri, Oct 22, 2021, 2:11 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?